- Click on start or window button on the bottom left of windows.
- Right click on computer and click properties.
- On the left hand side there will be device manger that you will click on.
- You want to look for ports and expand that tab.
- If your pole display is installed correctly you will see LCI Line Display (\.LCPD3) (COM1)
- The COM port will tell you what to use in your POS software to make your software and pole display communicate.
*Note: (\.LCPD3) and (COM1) may be different on your computer depending on what specific pole display you have and what com ports are available.
Please contact customer service at 516-248-0400 if you need assistance.